Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Medela's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
If you have a question that isn't answered here, please contact us.
1) What is Medela Glove’s monthly production capacity?
Monthly production capacity from Fintec Glove Sdn Bhd’s factory equates to 2.38 million boxes.
2) What are the certifications that Medela Glove hold?
Medela Glove are MDA, CE and FDA registered, as well as certified by SGS for its EN 455 series and EN 420 certification. In addition, Medela Glove also possesses EN 374 series attested by SATRA and have conducted skin irritation test.
3) Where is Medela Glove produced from?
Medela Glove is produced from Fintec Glove’s factory which is located in Ipoh Chemor, Malaysia.
4) How do I become a Medela Glove distributor?
To become a Medela Glove distributor, please registered your details under Medela Worldwide Partnership section. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
5) Does Medela Glove work with brokers?
Yes, we do, for any potential leads, please also register your details under Medela Worldwide Partnership section.
6) What are the payment methods accepted by Medela Glove?
We accept letter of credit, telegraphic transfer and standby letter of credit.
7) Does Medela Glove offer credit terms?
Yes, subject to approval from Fintec Glove management.